ShareTech One Fee – So I Always Know What It Will Cost Me
Price isn’t usually the first criteria people go looking for when considering an IT management solution. They find ShareTech attractive because we make management easy on them. When they see the price, the decision is usually easy because the savings in their IT spending is not only significant, but they recognize that now their IT management expenditures are reflected in one tidy, monthly, fixed figure.
What Do You Get For $36 per PC?
We’re Even Able to Charge a Bit Less For Certain Client Circumstances!
Did you ever go to an all-you-can-eat buffet and then get charged for your drink? IT services these days are something like that. With ShareTech, you can rest easy. You won’t see any extra charges. One price equals one management solution.
There are a number of pricing factors you should think about when comparing ShareTech with in-house IT or other providers:
- Is server backup included with your provider? Also consider the cost of swapping tapes in-house and taking them off-site.
- ShareTech provides nightly, remote, encrypted backup to every client.
- Do you pay for anti-virus and anti-spyware? Many providers leave the cost and task of renewing anti-virus and anti-spyware up to you.
- ShareTech provides and includes the cost of anti-virus and anti-spyware with every client subscription. No additional cost to you.
- Is your help desk response guaranteed? Is it unlimited or do you pay extra per call?
- ShareTech help desk is unlimited, fully included and every client subscription and response is guaranteed under our Service Level Agreement.
- Are you paying for on-site service hours with your provider that you never use? Many providers build into their fees a fixed number of on-site service hours or unlimited on-site hours only to seldom be used.
- ShareTech provides on-site service management for anything covered under the service agreement. As special projects and non-covered hardware issues occur, we only bill for hours required. Our clients never pay for unnecessary or unused on-site time.
Have a look at our services page. If you’re still wondering if we can handle your situation, Contact Us! We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.